Today I am retouching myself.
I'm officially part of the group as today I had my photo taken to be added to the "Meet Production" board. It's a metal board and each face is printed onto magnet. Cut in half, and then people rearrange all the pieces to make new (funny) faces. Not sure exactly how one would meet us then... hmm.
Glad I washed my hair and wore my Periscope shirt. Worked out nicely as I didn't know today was the day.
My picture turned out a little fuzzy - so I might have to do it again later. Retouch myself again. Take out a few freckles, not all, just the uneven ones. And next time I'll do my hair a little different. (So it doesn't look like it's growing out my ears). We'll see.
But - all in all not a bad looking girl.
I'm officially part of the group as today I had my photo taken to be added to the "Meet Production" board. It's a metal board and each face is printed onto magnet. Cut in half, and then people rearrange all the pieces to make new (funny) faces. Not sure exactly how one would meet us then... hmm.
Glad I washed my hair and wore my Periscope shirt. Worked out nicely as I didn't know today was the day.
My picture turned out a little fuzzy - so I might have to do it again later. Retouch myself again. Take out a few freckles, not all, just the uneven ones. And next time I'll do my hair a little different. (So it doesn't look like it's growing out my ears). We'll see.
But - all in all not a bad looking girl.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home